As individuals age, it becomes necessary for them to explore the options for assistance in several aspects of their lives – both medical and non-medical. Due to mental and physical decline, many elderly people require help with daily household chores and can also benefit from the conversation and company of a companion.
The Need for Home Care
To demonstrate the need for home care, take a look at the statistics on the senior population:
- 70 percent of people turning age 65 can expect to require some form of long-term care during the course of their life, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- In 2030, there will be approximately 72 million people over the age of 65, and just 10 years later that number will increase to more than 81 million in 2040.
- In 2012, the “Elder Care” industry in the U.S. was a $249 billion segment of our economy and is projected to only continue growing.
- Of the elderly population, 84 percent said they want to stay in their home as long as possible, according to a recent survey done by AARP.
So, the need for senior home care is evident, but what do the franchise opportunities look like?
Caring Hearts Home Care, LLC are the leading business consultants in the non-medical home care industry. Headquartered in New Port Richey, Florida, the company strongly believes in supporting their franchise owners every step of the way to allow them to truly enjoy all the benefits that come with self-employment. They will provide detailed manuals, classroom training, and videos to ensure franchise owners are informed of all details that come with owning a franchise.
This franchise offers opportunities for new franchise owners across the United States as well as internationally. To get started with Caring Heart Home Care, LLC, the franchise fee is $6,850 and the minimum cash requirement is $10,000. The initial investment ranges between $5,900 to $7,500 and they offer special discounts to veterans.
A few benefits to joining Caring Hearts Home Care, LLC include:
- Home-based options
- No royalty fees
- No territory restrictions
- Lowest overhead
With over 10 years of experience, Caring Hearts Home Care, LLC has developed a business model that will ensure your success and give you just the competitive edge you need to stand out in the home care industry.
Financial assistance is available from Triton Franchise, a division of Triton Business Group, Inc. Contact us for more information about financing this great opportunity at http://tritonfranchise.com/contact-us.
For Entrepreneurs looking for opportunities in the senior home care industry, this is one of the best franchises that you can purchase as well as make the type of personal and professional impact that you expect from your franchise purchase. Although we recommend that you conduct your own due diligence, our research indicates that this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to buy a Franchise that offers exceptional support from a franchisor with a solid reputation.
La Mancha Sims is Managing Director and Founding Partner of Triton Business Group, Inc., a business funding consulting and real estate investing firm with offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Charlotte, North Carolina. La Mancha is a former Naval Officer who has over fifteen years of experience in franchise and commercial finance, specializing in assisting entrepreneurs who want to enter the franchise industry as owners or investors. You can reach La Mancha at 866-987-4866.
- Finance Your Franchise Purchase
- Complete Triton’s Franchise Application
- Learn How to Become a Real Estate Investor
- Read Our Latest eBook – Franchise Secrets to Building Wealth
- Find Out Why Franchise Due Diligence is So Important
- Follow Triton on Twitter
- Like Triton on Facebook
- Join Triton on LinkedIn
- Connect with Triton on Pinterest
- Send La Mancha an E-mail