With over 77 million dogs in the United States, and over 54 million of those living in households with dog owners, there is a big market available for trainers and business owners interested in the lucrative pet services industry. While that might sound like an odd combination, The Dog Wizard franchise makes it possible.
The Dog Wizard is a premier dog training franchise which allows potential business owners to combine their love of dogs and helping “dog parents” with their desire to own a business and enjoy a fulfilling career.
What is the Industry Like?
Each year, Americans spend over $60 billion on their pets alone. Of that $60 billion, more than $6 billion is spent on pet services alone. Dog Wizard provides a structured program and an engaging brand image which appeals to pet parents who consider their dog a part of their family and only desire the best care for them. Dog Wizard services also appeal to those looking for behavior modification lessons and superior training lessons for their dog.
A few services and programs offered by The Dog Wizard include:
- Separation anxiety rehabilitation
- Fearful dog therapy
- Therapy dog certification
- Aggressive dog rehabilitation
- Pre-school for puppies
- Basic and advanced obedience training, and more
Why Choose The Dog Wizard?
Being a franchisee of a Dog Wizard franchise, you can enjoy each day as you wake up excited to work with, teach and love a variety of puppies and dogs. A certain fulfillment comes with knowing that you have helped each dog have a better and more relaxed relationship with their parents and families.
Some benefits of choosing The Dog Wizard franchise include:
- The Dog Wizard is the highest-rated dog training franchise and the most affordable in the United States.
- Thanks to large, protected and very exclusive territories, you will never be in competition with another Dog Wizard.
- Franchise owners receive hands-on training to ensure confidence and proper preparation.
- The marketing and operation systems of The Dog Wizard franchise are proven to attract clients right away, as well as earn referrals.
This is one of the best ways to combine your love of dogs with business ownership, long-term financial wealth and security. To get started with this franchise and jump right sharing your love for dogs and outstanding commitment to your clients, the franchise fee is $34,900. In addition, the investment range is between $47,750 and $64,300 with a $35,000 minimum cash requirement. Financing assistance is available from Triton Franchise, a division of Triton Business Group, Inc. Contact us for more information on how to finance this great opportunity at www.tritonfranchise.com.
The Dog Wizard franchise offers single, multi-unit opportunities with locations available only in the United States. They are headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.