Have you thought about starting a business, but have no idea where to begin? If so, perhaps you should consider buying a franchise. There are several reasons why buying a franchise can be a better option for new entrepreneurs. In many cases, franchising can be less of a risk than starting a brand new business. Below are only a few of the advantages to becoming a franchisee instead of starting a business from scratch:
- A franchise already has brand recognition and is a proven business model. As a franchise owner, you will also have corporate support.
- Franchises already have an existing customer base that will be very familiar with your product or service.
- Franchises already have a built-in marketing plan to attract new customers, a plan in most cases already well-established by the franchisor.
- There are numerous franchise opportunities available in a variety of industries, such as restaurant chains, tax services, learning centers and even fitness clubs.
The decision to become a franchise owner is just the first step. One of the most important decisions is to evaluate franchise opportunities and select one that best suits your needs as well as one that can provide a good income for you and your family. There are numerous online resources where you can find more information, such as the International Franchise Association.
Once you decide which franchise opportunity is best for you, contact Triton and we can provide you with funding options. Get started today!
La Mancha Sims is Managing Director and Founding Partner of Triton Business Group, Inc., a business funding consulting firm located in Decatur, Georgia. La Mancha is a former Naval Officer who has over fifteen years of experience in franchise and commercial finance, specializing in assisting entrepreneurs who want to enter the franchise industry as owners or investors. You can reach La Mancha at 866-987-4866.
- Finance Your Franchise Purchase
- Learn How to Become a Franchise Investor
- Read Our Latest Book – Franchise Secrets to Building Wealth
- Find Out Why Franchise Due Diligence is So Important
- Follow Triton on Twitter
- Like Triton on Facebook
- Join Triton on LinkedIn
- Add Triton to your Google+ Circles
- Connect with Triton on Pinterest
- Send La Mancha an E-mail